couchdb-marketing mailing list archives

From Robert Samuel Newson <rnew...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Trolling of Couchappers
Date Mon, 21 Sep 2015 14:23:02 GMT
Hi,

I remind everybody that we have a code of conduct;

https://couchdb.apache.org/conduct.html

The tone of the couchapp discussion has been at odds with our CoC in my opinion and
this accusation of trolling is one of them. Clearly a disagreement is not trolling, no matter
how firmly held the opinions are on both side. Neither side is claiming to be for or against
couchapps simply to annoy other people.

Let’s please return to the couchapp discussion thread and leave this notion of trolling
behind us.

Regards
Robert Newson
CouchDB PMC