couchdb-marketing mailing list archives

From Michelle Phung <michelle.ph...@cloudant.com>
Subject Re: [NEWS] Fauxton visual guide
Date Mon, 17 Aug 2015 22:07:40 GMT
Wow Kxepal!

I really like this project!!!

I think it’s a really good idea to implement something inside Fauxton,
it’s true, people will look there first for guidance.

It’s just when I first getting started with Fauxton, the visual guide here:

http://guide.couchdb.org/draft/tour.html

really helped me, and I wanted to do something similar, but for Fauxton.

The intro.js is on a different level though;
I really like it, I think we can do it!

:)
Michelle