couchdb-marketing mailing list archives

From Michelle Phung <michel...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [NEWS] Fauxton visual guide
Date Mon, 17 Aug 2015 20:14:08 GMT
Hi Ermouth,

Regarding  the visual guide, I think there are some changes I can make right away:
namely the Hi at the end, and the Answers section. Someone brought this up before as well,
but the problem was, I wasn’t happy with just “thank you for reading.” or “goodbye”.

Regarding a designer who is familiar with Fauxton…
I don’t know any.

The designers we have now will have to be caught up a bit on how CouchDB works, and how Fauxton
works.
I would love to redesign the flow of information, but I’m not a very good designer, and
I’m not sure if I can convince people to go with designs from someone who doesn’t have
much design clout.

What did you think of my diagram last email for each section? I think I can implement it fairly
easily with css only.

Michelle