couchdb-marketing mailing list archives

From "Johs. E" <j...@b2w.com>
Subject Re: CouchDB Weekly News – Submissions
Date Wed, 05 Aug 2015 19:26:33 GMT
Incredible!!!
Simple and lightweight and incredible versatile, a package of curated plugins put together
in a very elegant way.

For the everyday work of web developers making Couchapps it will replace a content editor,
code editor, build tool and Github.
Lowers the barrier of entry to the CouchDB community by 80%

Very good news for my junior developer and my CSS designer. They will love it.
The team collaboration possibilities are great
The streamlining of reusable apps across site will be great
The backup, replication and sync are great.
jQuery.my will now be much easier to investigate in combination with CouchDB, I just lost
my interest in React and Angular.

My only complaint: The Payhip/Paypal is still not working so we can pay you for this, ermouth.

Couchapps are back, RIP my old friend couchapp (the tool)

Johs