couchdb-marketing mailing list archives

From "Mike Broberg" <mbrob...@us.ibm.com>
Subject Re: Brainstorm: A new CouchDB tag-line?
Date Thu, 27 Aug 2015 13:21:04 GMT
Thanks, Adam. So we don't all agree and that's cool, but how do we come to
a consensus on the tag lines? Should we put a few of them to a community
vote?

---
   Documents, Applications, Replication, REST.
   Data wherever you need it
   Sync. Shard. REST.
   Apache CouchDB: The database that {replicates|syncs}
---

Those all seem like recent options to me. Am I missing any proposed tag
lines?

I know there are some Apache community rules for making that happen, but
I'm not familiar with the mechanics. Thank you. --Mike
--
Mike Broberg | IBM Cloud Data Services | 200 State Street, Boston, MA 02109