couchdb-marketing mailing list archives

From ermouth <ermo...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Real Time, Open Source Data Sync
Date Fri, 12 Jun 2015 16:38:25 GMT
Looks exactly like CouchDB  + covercouch + PouchDB + CloudWall – but:
* without good support of binaries (images and so on) on client being
offline (see no even slightest traces in API)
* without app platform, where apps are JSONs and schemas by themselves‘
nature
* without ability to be in connection with different remote DBs.

Interesting. And they are very focused.

ermouth