couchdb-marketing mailing list archives

From Andy Wenk <andyw...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Cloudant videos discussing CouchDB
Date Fri, 05 Jun 2015 12:44:19 GMT
Hi Mike,

this is really cool! One question - would it be possible to add the Apache
Logo at the end of the video? Having my Apache CouchDB marketing hat on
here ;-) . Please let this list know when it's officially released. We
should add the video (and upcoming ones) to our weekly news.

As we have our own CouchDB channel at youtube (
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCl-M9dloJFvy5vWlDkFGf3w) I would like to
add this and some other videos from Cloudant (especially this one
https://youtu.be/8BBN3BWkmMM) to our channel. Are there any objections
against this?

Thanks and all the best

Andy