couchdb-marketing mailing list archives

From Johs Ensby <j...@b2w.com>
Subject Re: Cloudant videos discussing CouchDB
Date Fri, 05 Jun 2015 04:42:10 GMT
Nice, Mike.
An idea for how to create more of these «pitch & endorse» videos:
The format as I see it used here:
a story about the application developers by telling a story about the end users, Cloudant/CouchDB
being endorsed as enabling technology
2 cameras to enable editing scripted message (many takes and cuts)
talking head to viewer, no interviewer

Tips for improving
both cameras in same position, just different framing (look me in the eye throughout, since
there is no interviewer)
less pitching, more storytelling (at least for European audience)

Tips for ramping up (crowdsourcing) production
encourage developers do these productions
offer to publish, promote and return endorsemen by sticking logo to it after a review/QC and
som feedback on first draft

johs