couchdb-marketing mailing list archives

From "Mike Broberg" <mbrob...@us.ibm.com>
Subject Cloudant videos discussing CouchDB
Date Thu, 04 Jun 2015 13:39:46 GMT

Hi, community-- I recently posted a Cloudant user interview to YouTube. The
company is Dimagi (https://twitter.com/dimagi), and we discussed the
features of Apache CouchDB that appealed to them and how they got started
with Cloudant. Dimagi makes mobile applications that health care workers
can use to manage cases in remote locations.

I think this video is good because it talks about CouchDB replication &
synch: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iy1QbidqxMs

Here's the full playlist:
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLJa_sXrJUZb9x08JV42_fqEr7vyqgCIqF
Obviously there's a lot of Cloudant in there, but I tried to do my best to
make sure Apache CouchDB was well-represented. I have some more interviews
on the way, another customer interview with a startup and some IBM Cloudant
executives discussing Cloudant and CouchDB.

Thanks very much. --Mike
--
Mike Broberg | IBM Cloudant | 200 State Street, Boston, MA 02109 |
mbroberg@us.ibm.com | (617) 646-6435 Office | (617) 299-1409 Google Voice