couchdb-marketing mailing list archives

From Mike Broberg <mbrob...@us.ibm.com>
Subject Re: Transfer of replication.io
Date Fri, 15 May 2015 13:47:46 GMT

Thanks, Mark. I know what JIRA is, but I'm not a CouchDB committer or an
ASF member, and I'm not sure if I have access to it or not. Could someone
please point me in the right direction so I'm ready when the time comes?
Thanks! --Mike
--
Mike Broberg | IBM Cloudant | 200 State Street, Boston, MA 02109 |
mbroberg@us.ibm.com | (617) 646-6435 Office | (617) 299-1409 Google Voice