couchdb-marketing mailing list archives

From Mike Broberg <mbrob...@us.ibm.com>
Subject Transfer of replication.io
Date Thu, 14 May 2015 20:56:40 GMT

Hello, community-- In recent weeks, I have been working with IBM lawyers to
transfer the replication.io domain to the ASF. The effort is progressing in
the right direction. I should have an agreement to present to you all later
next week.

I believe Benjamin Young registered this domain while he was still employed
at Cloudant. Benjamin departed, and the domain was transferred to IBM at
some point during the acquisition process. Sorry this has slipped through
the cracks.

I'm assuming transferring the domain to someone on the PMC is the right
thing to do. In this case, I have picked Joan, but if there is some other
person (or entity) at the ASF that should be involved, please let me know.
(Copying trademarks@ for this reason.)

More from me on replication.io soon. Thank you. --Mike
--
Mike Broberg | IBM Cloudant | 200 State Street, Boston, MA 02109 |
mbroberg@us.ibm.com | (617) 646-6435 Office | (617) 299-1409 Google Voice