couchdb-marketing mailing list archives

From Katharina Jockenhöfer <ka...@thehoodiefirm.com>
Subject Re: CouchDB Weekly News – Submissions
Date Wed, 27 May 2015 15:44:08 GMT
Hi, sorry for not getting back to this yet - I am happy to include news from PouchDB as well
as Hoodie or other "close relatives" to CouchDB. Thanks for sending updates on PouchDB, Nolan!

As I happen to work for Hoodie as well - Alex - what news from the Hoodie universe would you
like to see in the Weekly News?

Btw - if you have, you can send me your updates for tomorrow's Weekly News.

Best
Katharina

On 13 May 2015, at 19:11, Alexander Shorin <kxepal@gmail.com> wrote:

On Wed, May 13, 2015 at 7:14 PM, Jan Lehnardt <jan@apache.org> wrote:
> Quick background for marketing@:
>
> I asked Nolan to send in PouchDB specific items on Wednesdays, so we can
> include it in the CouchDB weekly. I think you all agree that that’s a
> great idea :D

Indeed it is. Wish to see Hoodie on the weekly news party as well (:

--