couchdb-marketing mailing list archives

From Giovanni Lenzi <g.le...@smileupps.com>
Subject Re: CouchDB Articles, Pills and Tutorials Ideas
Date Mon, 04 May 2015 17:44:29 GMT
I agree couchapps couldn't be used for anything, of course but... how many
large companies does exist? and how many freelancers, small and medium
companies are there instead?

However, I'm just giving my 2 cents to spread CouchDB here... and trust me:
there is a lot of interest around Couchapps. Almost all our customers use
them in one way or another.

Anyway, @ermouth if you are here, I assume you like something about
CouchDB, right? If yes, is it something you can share on that list?