couchdb-marketing mailing list archives

From Giovanni Lenzi <g.le...@smileupps.com>
Subject Re: CouchDB Articles, Pills and Tutorials Ideas
Date Tue, 05 May 2015 06:14:47 GMT
@Alexander

can't understand exactly what you mean... would you like to have all
current and future CouchDB content within the CouchDB docs? Couldn't it be
a strong limitation for writers and their freedom?

Of course, a single source of truth is great, but I think it can't cover
any kind of topic. Unfortunately the Internet is full of outdated content,
is in its nature, but maybe is its power too.

I think CouchDB has a very good reference manual. By expanding it with
everything, wouldn't it be too hard to write and above all to mantain up to
date?