couchdb-marketing mailing list archives

From Giovanni Lenzi <g.le...@smileupps.com>
Subject Re: the future of couchapp
Date Mon, 11 May 2015 07:42:24 GMT
I would like to attach you some public analytics(Keyword planner of google
adwords) referring to google search queries volume for term "couchdb"
within the last 2 years.

Maybe this can be a good starting point to understand where the current
couchdb market Joan was referring to, has led couchdb so far.

--
Giovanni Lenzi
www.smileupps.com