couchdb-marketing mailing list archives

From Giovanni Lenzi <g.le...@smileupps.com>
Subject Re: [BLOG] The CouchDB Weekly News, May 28, is out!
Date Thu, 28 May 2015 18:40:21 GMT
What???

Sorry, there is really no arbitrage to do! We weren't really not aware of
this problem, and that you were using it some time ago.. We really can't
know all past use of the word couch...We will change it as soon as
possible, if this is a problem!!

We released CouchOS as open source, we aren't selling it in any way. It
contains a modified version of json-editor. Both on our github and CouchOS
homepage there are links and credits to you ermouth. You were also the
first to propose to modify it, and we even talked about a better version
last week... so now? what has changed? really can't understand!!

I'm very sorry if you are no more happy that your opensource code gets
modified. We could eventually replace it, it won't be a problem of course.
We really would like to contribute to a supportive and friendly
community... but let me say it: it's VERY VERY difficult if everything is a
problem!!!

Best,
Giovanni

Giovanni Lenzi