couchdb-marketing mailing list archives

From Giovanni Lenzi <g.le...@smileupps.com>
Subject Re: the future of couchapp
Date Fri, 08 May 2015 14:57:59 GMT
Got it, Joan. Thanks for the useful reminder, considered I am a total
newbie here, I definitely don't know how decision-making process is driven.

We will cut the "features" part from this discussion then and take it to
the devs@ list

Here we should then focus on @jan's request about the story for couchapps..
given that until 2 days ago that was somehow uncertain

But I think too this is more a user@ topic... isn't maybe marketing more
appropriate to translates user@ decisions in "how to drive them to the
public"? If you all agree with that, you can move this discussion to user@
or dev@, don't know what is preferable.