couchdb-marketing mailing list archives

From Giovanni Lenzi <g.le...@smileupps.com>
Subject Re: CouchDB and its (orphan) childs
Date Fri, 08 May 2015 11:59:42 GMT
Hi ermouth,

> To enforce access control I‘ve created CoverCouch
> https://github.com/ermouth/covercouch. It implements per-doc read ACL
> keeping original CouchDB API untouched.

Understood.

Anyway, with the video and latest images, now it is much more clear. If I
can say something.. maybe a first-time user could click straight on "Run
OS", as I did, risking of losing himself on the login or dashboard page,
withouth first understanding the concept/purpose.. To address it, maybe the
video should be put just above the three homepage buttons... anyway, this
has been only my own personal experience.

Congratulations for such a huge and brilliant work

> > We can meet on couchdb irc
>
> Thanks a lot for your endorsement! Is it possible to chat using gtalk or
> skype (I‘m ermouth everywhere)? I do not use IRC for some serious reasons,
> sorry.

Gtalk is ok. I'll contact you. Let me know next weeks, when you will be
ready to go.

--
Giovanni Lenzi
www.smileupps.com