couchdb-marketing mailing list archives

From Giovanni Lenzi <g.le...@smileupps.com>
Subject Re: CouchDB Articles, Pills and Tutorials Ideas
Date Tue, 05 May 2015 06:17:32 GMT
@ermouth:

Seems more that you are puNChing it, instead of puShing it  :)

Besides the fact I don't agree, and I am not alone, with many of your
concerns... I think this is exactly the kind of Stackoverflow
CouchDB-killing answers, which negatively affect the project. Why can't we,
at least from the inside of this community, share our positive experiences,
and leave the burden of defeatism to CouchDB competitors? also considered
that CouchDB, as everything else, evolves and old release limitations are
no more actual and actual ones are likely to be outdated in future!

> A lot, and they generally use LAMP
We all come from LAMP or other stacks, but things evolve... otherwise we
would be still at the stone age

> Also tooling and documantation around couchapps are really, really poor
– you know it
Yes. This was the topic :) : expanding content around CouchDB

> Sure, I have quite large projects, that are built on top of CouchDB
Great, would you like to write down some of your positive:-)) experiences?