couchdb-marketing mailing list archives

From Robert Kowalski <...@kowalski.gd>
Subject CouchDB website: contributing redesign / text help
Date Mon, 11 May 2015 22:37:44 GMT
Hi!

I recently presented a small idea on the website mailing list, it is
about making it more visual how many subprojects we have that require
so many different skillsets [1]

I teamed up with ermouth and we created a new contribution section
with cards that describe the many subprojects we have [2]. It gives a
quick overview about the many ways you can get engaged in the CouchDB
project. To be honest, ermouth did all the hard work.

We need your help! You might have noticed that our texts are not
perfect. We have a main intro text and texts on the cards. For the
cards every text can be up to 4-5 lines in our cards. They are short
slogans that should describe the project and also attract new
contributors.

Please take a look at our preview [2]!

Best,
ermouth & Robert