couchdb-marketing mailing list archives

From Robert Kowalski <...@kowalski.gd>
Subject Re: CouchDB Articles, Pills and Tutorials Ideas
Date Sat, 09 May 2015 00:39:32 GMT
Hi Giovanni,

regarding the load-balancer-question: I think the recomended way of
running CouchDB 2.x nodes in a cluster will be behind a load-balancer.
The project currently has a haproxy config that is very useful (at
least for development) [1]. I would be also +1 to recommend haproxy in
a blogpost for production environments.

Back to the main thread: I am currently a bit limited in time but some
time ago I blogged regarding CouchDB internals and development of apps
with CouchDB [2] [3] - maybe there is something inspiring there for
others that like to write in the future. I def. want to continue it in
the future but I am currently working on other parts.

Btw the feedback for my two articles was quite well btw. - I see a lot
of potential for future tech related articles.

[1] https://github.com/apache/couchdb/blob/master/rel/haproxy.cfg
[2] http://robert-kowalski.de/blog/lets-learn-erlang-and-fix-a-bug-on-a-couchdb-cluster/
[3] http://robert-kowalski.de/blog/choosing-the-right-stack-why-we-chose-hapi-couchdb-and-ansible/