couchdb-marketing mailing list archives

From ermouth <ermo...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [BLOG] The CouchDB Weekly News, May 28, is out!
Date Thu, 28 May 2015 16:43:47 GMT
Well, not very happy to see CouchOS name used by Mr.Lenzi. I‘ve registered
couchos.org and github repo named CouchOS for some time ago, and Mr. Lenzi
couldn‘t be unaware about it.

And, to say, I did not allow Mr. Lenzi to sell my json-editor in any way.

So I ask community for arbitrage about this situation, it seem extremely
unpleasant.

ermouth