couchdb-marketing mailing list archives

From Alexander Shorin <kxe...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: CouchDB website: contributing redesign / text help
Date Tue, 12 May 2015 14:57:59 GMT
On Tue, May 12, 2015 at 5:51 PM, Jan Lehnardt <jan@apache.org> wrote:

>>> Collegues, if you have someone who is a) native English speaker, b) has
>>> skills in writing good copy – could you please ask him/her to review the
>>> source?
>>
>> Good call, let’s see: https://twitter.com/janl/status/598102651222523904 :)
>
> Here’s one: https://gist.github.com/nolanlawson/09cab7798aed9ec9044c

All is perfect! But CouchDB Core text need to be a bit improved:

> Help shape the future of CouchDB! There's still plenty of exciting work to be done on
the core database. We use modern tools like JIRA and Github to track issues and pull requests.

Future of CouchDB is shaped not only by core, but Fauxton, Docs,
Marketings and all the other cards as well.  Statement about "we use
... JIRA and Github to track issues and pull requests" may be read as
"We use two issues trackers and that why we have a lot of work to do".

Any thoughts?

--