couchdb-marketing mailing list archives

From "Johs. E" <j...@b2w.com>
Subject Re: the future of couchapp
Date Tue, 12 May 2015 14:12:41 GMT
Hi Miles,
leads gen is another concept in the sales paradigm of the 1960's that is
very popular in companies that dont't understand the marketing concept.
Marketing is really about leaving sales behind.
No one sells me Mac or iPhone, Apple don't bother turning me into a lead.
They serve my needs and wants. Same thing with AWS.
Johs:)

--
Johs Ensby

Office: Kirkegt. 5, N-0153 Oslo