couchdb-marketing mailing list archives

From Harald Kisch <haraldki...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [BLOG] The CouchDB Weekly News, May 28, is out!
Date Fri, 29 May 2015 09:33:01 GMT
I agree, only together there is a possiblilty to accomplish what everybody
keeps talking about and I love to see that couchapps have a new OS
environment. Maybe there is a way for all of us to contribute to something
really awesome..

The most exciting things come up if we retrospect, look on all parts, take
all chances and love what we are doing without focusing things wo don't
like.

harald