couchdb-marketing mailing list archives

From Andy Wenk <andyw...@apache.org>
Subject Fwd: Jan bias for Hoodie brought him to eradicate couchapps?!?!
Date Thu, 07 May 2015 09:38:48 GMT
fyi ...
---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Giovanni Lenzi <g.lenzi@smileupps.com>
Date: 7 May 2015 at 10:53
Subject: Re: Jan bias for Hoodie brought him to eradicate couchapps?!?!
To: dev@couchdb.apache.org, andy@nms.de

Ok Andy,

I'm very sorry for the tone.

Yes, that's my very personal fear of this story... but it was all that
happened that lead me to these considerations. Also the fact that
Iriscouch, which is advocated by Jan and has Couch in its name, is still
there, sounded strange to me.

However I trust you, and I want to trust that PMC is acting solely to
address project health. Really :)

Smileupps is biased of course, there are no hidden secrets here: we are a
CouchDB hosting and our business is around CouchDB and Couchapps. But we
are helping with free hosting and tutorials and we would like to promote
such a great thing called Couchapp. We don't want to add our specific
feature or remove anything, couchapps are already there.

> Please accept this and help us further to achieve this goal
Of course, I hope I may help you further to achieve it.

Cheers

Giovanni Lenzi
www.smileupps.com
Smileupps Couchapps Store