couchdb-marketing mailing list archives

From Andy Wenk <andyw...@apache.org>
Subject Re: the future of couchapp
Date Sat, 09 May 2015 19:45:23 GMT
Joan, thanks a lot for your reminder. This is very well received and I
think the majority of people of this thread do understand, that the Apache
CouchDB project is definitely not comparable to "business".

The goal of the marketing list is more than often defined. This list is for
spreading the word about CouchDB like with information in the wiki, logo
stuff, the story of CouchDB, weekly news and so on. As in every Apache
project, the dev@ mailing-list is THE place to discuss any features for
Apache CouchDB.

One word to CouchApps. I am very happy about the discussion about
CouchApps. And I am strongly supporting everyone who is building stuff with
it. Like smileupps is doing. CouchApps have their historical place in
Apache CouchDB. But the way we will support CouchApps further - be it the
naming or sth else - is a completely different story.

So let's separate the topics to the appropriate ML and keep on moving.

All the best

Andy

--
Andy Wenk