couchdb-marketing mailing list archives

From Andy Wenk <a...@nms.de>
Subject Re: Apache CouchDB Code of Conduct reminder
Date Thu, 07 May 2015 17:13:03 GMT
Hi Joan,

thanks for the reminder. I was thinking about pointing to the CoC when I
replied to Giovanni but I thought it will be fixable without it. But I
appreciate your action here!

I think this is now fixed as Giovanni thankfully replied in a very
respectful way. Giovanni - thanks for that.

Now - let's discuss the topic further ;-)

All the best

Andy

--
Andy Wenk