couchdb-marketing mailing list archives

From Johs Ensby <j...@b2w.com>
Subject Re: the future of couchapp
Date Fri, 08 May 2015 08:21:12 GMT
Giovanni,
I would like to here Jan’s take on this, but my understanding is
“the story” (or narrative) for CouchApp

is a tool for conceptualizing and giving the thing an identity, define its scope and purpose
in a way that is easy to grasp.

A definition would be similar, but without the flavour.

A lot of the input in this discussion is about the confusion driven by so many conflicting
concepts, hence the need for a story - to me the best thing would for it to be a sub story
of a good story about CouchDB
Johs