couchdb-marketing mailing list archives

From Jan Lehnardt <...@apache.org>
Subject Re: CouchDB and its (orphan) childs
Date Mon, 11 May 2015 16:36:30 GMT

> On 07 May 2015, at 20:11, ermouth <ermouth@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> Dear colleagues,
>
> I‘m going to write longread at Medium about couchapps, smileupps, hoodie
> and cloudwall.
>
> Want to compare them in terms of:
> * overall architecture and maturity,
> * applicability,
> * strong and weak sides,
> * possible future issues,
> * tooling,
> * maintainability,
> * ability to scale,
> * implied costs of ownership.
>
> Kind of investigation. Please, add points I missed.
>
> Also I have several qustions about Hoodie. @Jan, what is the best way to
> ask them keeping in mind not all of them seem comfortable for Hoodie?

Great idea! :)

I’m happy to answer any questions :) You can find me on the #couchdb and
#hoodie IRC channels on Freenode, the Hoodie Slack (http://hood.ie/chat/).
You can also always ask on the Hoodie discussions repo
(https://github.com/hoodiehq/discussion/issues) or email me personally
on this email.

Best
Jan