couchdb-marketing mailing list archives

From Jan Lehnardt <...@apache.org>
Subject Re: CouchDB website: contributing redesign / text help
Date Tue, 12 May 2015 10:22:55 GMT
This is awesome!

Here are my suggestions:

CouchDB Core

Help to shape the future of CouchDB. Work on the core database, there is a lot of work to
do. We use JIRA to track issues and GitHub for Pull Requests.

Fauxton (no change)

Help us to build the next generation Web UI for CouchDB — the component that makes CouchDB
so powerful and easy to manage.

Marketing

Work with us on The CouchDB Story. Help with the organisation of how we promote CouchDB —
plan meetups, write articles.

Website (no change)

Help to improve site you are now viewing. Familiar with web design? Think UX, copy or layout
could be better? Welcome!

Documentation

Docs are vital to any open source project. And they can be improved indefinitely. Help to
make the docs more clear, better structured, or translate them into your native language.

Guidance (no change)

Be the first person someone interacts with when they have a problem. This is a great way to
help out while learning more about the project.