couchdb-marketing mailing list archives

From Mark Thomas <ma...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Transfer of replication.io
Date Fri, 15 May 2015 10:35:45 GMT
On 15/05/2015 11:25, Robert Samuel Newson wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Based on past failures, we (couchdb PMC) prefer to transfer to an
> individual within the PMC first, who then transfer it to ASF infra.
> We had extraordinary difficulty getting couchapp.org transferred as
> the transfer codes would expire before ASF infra had time to act.

The issues with the couchapp.org transfer were with the transferring end
(failing to approve the transfer in a timely manner, WHOIS record
issues) not with ASF infra.

I'll repeat. This needs to be transferred to the ASF (via infra) not to
an individual.

The couchdb PMC needs to open a Jira ticket for the transfer (so Infra
knows the couchdb PMC wants to accept this transfer) and the current
owner needs to e-mail the transfer codes to root@apache.org updating the
Jira ticket when that is done.

Mark