couchdb-marketing mailing list archives

From Shane Curcuru <...@shanecurcuru.org>
Subject Re: Transfer of replication.io
Date Thu, 14 May 2015 22:49:02 GMT
(Please note mixed private archive/public archive lists)

The CouchDB PMC needs to open an INFRA ticket, similar to this below, so
ASF infrastructure can track this:

The domain owner will then need to email the actual registrar transfer
codes to root@apache.org to actually work the process.

Thanks for following through with the domain!

- Shane