couchdb-marketing mailing list archives

From Miles Fidelman <mfidel...@meetinghouse.net>
Subject Re: the future of couchapp
Date Fri, 08 May 2015 15:21:28 GMT
Let's be clear.
(Good) marketing isn't about selling a solution to folks who don't have
a problem in the first place, it's about it's identifying problems for
which we offer a solution.

And.. it occurs to me that Cloudant has been doing market research and
"real" marketing - perhaps some folks from Cloudant might share some
findings related to CouchDB (as opposed to those that might relate to
their commercial extensions and services)?

Miles Fidelman