couchdb-marketing mailing list archives

From Joan Touzet <woh...@apache.org>
Subject Re: the future of couchapp
Date Sat, 09 May 2015 16:56:01 GMT
Johs,

This is a *volunteer* project, worked on by people who are donating
their time and effort to build the software. If you force them to
work on things they don't want to work on, they'll leave.

In a business setting, I agree - but this isn't a business, not even
for a majority of people working on the project, including Cloudant
employees.

-Joan