couchdb-marketing mailing list archives

From Jan Lehnardt <...@apache.org>
Subject Fwd: [CouchDB Blog] Please moderate: "CouchDB Weekly News, May 14, 2015"
Date Mon, 18 May 2015 14:49:14 GMT
FYI :)

CouchDB Weekly News, May 14, 2015 <http://blog.couchdb.org/2015/05/14/couchdb-weekly-news-may-14-2015/>
> CouchDB Weekly Meeting (see summary) CouchDB 2.0 status: work is making progress. Help
with a Windows version is much …

> "Marketing: Get in touch with companies/organisations that use CouchDB to promote authentic
user voices e.g. on YouTube or as testimonials or authorised quotes."

> We have a commercial product depending totally on CouchDB and Couchbase Lite for a very
interesting use case. Get in touch if you would like a testimonial.

 Trash <https://couchdbblog.wordpress.com/wp-admin/comment.php?action=trash&c=1006>