couchdb-marketing mailing list archives

From Johs Ensby <j...@b2w.com>
Subject Re: AdvocateHub report
Date Thu, 02 Apr 2015 08:13:32 GMT
Noah,
for me this comes as one too many SoMe concepts to maintain, but I wanted to participate for
the learning experience.
What I see is that it can work as a to-do list for the community.
If the challenges are small and specific; they work well for me.

Contributing to Stackowerflow and Quora seems to me as very good challenges as it is building
permanent resources where new community members are most likely to go for help.

My idea with the LinkedIn was originally to have a more business-oriented channel to support
CouchDB, and suggestions for challenges related to https://www.linkedin.com/groups?gid=4547164
<https://www.linkedin.com/groups?gid=4547164>
(we need some new discussions after the spring cleaning):

CouchDB hosting; what are your favourite providers? Share experiences on our LinkedIn group
Introducing CouchDB In your organization;  what are the challenges? Start a discussion and
get advice on our LinkedIn Group
Decision making for going for CouchDB; what are the obstacles? Start a discussion and get
advice on our LinkedIn Group
Or just: Start a discussion on a business-related topic on our LinkedIn Group
Johs