couchdb-marketing mailing list archives

From Noah Slater <nsla...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Proposed logo revision proposal
Date Wed, 22 Apr 2015 23:01:30 GMT
Speaking with my committer hat on (and not my PMC hat) I would very
much like to see several fine tweaks. My thoughts were that we might
be able to solicit the contributions of a professional designer.

On 23 April 2015 at 00:56, Benjamin Young <byoung@bigbluehat.com> wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> Constantin's logo is trending near the top, and it's pretty fabulous. :) I wanted to
propose a few tweaks that bring it closer to the original logo in color and type choice. The
goal is to make it more obviously the successor to the current one.

> I've CC'd what I think is Constantin's email address, and would appreciate (very much)
his involvement in this discussion as at this point this is his copy-written work I'm playing
with. :)

> Here's the comparison of the three logos (old, Constantin's, and my tweaked variation)
plus some minimal explanation:

--
Noah Slater
https://twitter.com/nslater