couchdb-marketing mailing list archives

From Noah Slater <nsla...@apache.org>
Subject AdvocateHub report
Date Wed, 01 Apr 2015 15:13:54 GMT
Hi folks,

This is the first one of these I'm doing, so we'll figure out the format as
we go. I just thought I'd start sharing monthly updates with the list.

Last month, we saw a major uptick in signups and engagement, as Lena has
started sharing a link to the hub in the weekly news emails.

Accordingly, I've started spending more time in the hub. We still have a
very modest amount of challenges, and there is a lot of stuff to be done.
But hopefully, we can keep adding to the experience.

Are any of you using it? I'd love to have your criticisms or praise of the
experience so far. Specifically:

- What would cause you to use it more frequently?
- What sorts of challenges should we be setting?

Thanks,

Noah