couchdb-marketing mailing list archives

From Noah Slater <nsla...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Proposed logo revision proposal
Date Wed, 22 Apr 2015 23:02:17 GMT
Note: I got a bounce from Constantin's email.

On 23 April 2015 at 01:01, Noah Slater <nslater@apache.org> wrote:
> Speaking with my committer hat on (and not my PMC hat) I would very
> much like to see several fine tweaks. My thoughts were that we might
> be able to solicit the contributions of a professional designer.
>
> On 23 April 2015 at 00:56, Benjamin Young <byoung@bigbluehat.com> wrote:
>> Hi all,
>>
>> Constantin's logo is trending near the top, and it's pretty fabulous. :) I wanted
to propose a few tweaks that bring it closer to the original logo in color and type choice.
The goal is to make it more obviously the successor to the current one.

>> I've CC'd what I think is Constantin's email address, and would appreciate (very
much) his involvement in this discussion as at this point this is his copy-written work I'm
playing with. :)

>> Here's the comparison of the three logos (old, Constantin's, and my tweaked variation)
plus some minimal explanation:

--
Noah Slater
https://twitter.com/nslater