couchdb-marketing mailing list archives

From Nick Pavlica <lini...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [NOTICE] Submissions for the new CouchDB logo are open
Date Thu, 02 Apr 2015 17:38:12 GMT
Hi Robert,
  Here is a link to my favorite submission that isn't on the list yet:

  https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B1tDFdIIJePNYlJUbFo4M2VBVXc/view

I really like this image because it scales well on the web and in print.
It's distinctly different from other project logos in the "Couch" family,
and was developed with open source tools, and fonts.   The simplicity of
this design accommodates  a large number of design options that will make
it easy to evolve for many years to come, and is essentially timeless. The
linked pdf demonstrates just a small portion of this logos flexibility.  As
with all of my submissions, they are based on SVG's that can be used to
produce a number of output formats making them easy to use.  I hope this
submission will benefit the project and this redesign effort.

Regards!
--Nick Pavlica