couchdb-marketing mailing list archives

From Javier Candeira <jav...@candeira.com>
Subject Re: [NOTICE] Submissions for the new CouchDB logo are open
Date Mon, 06 Apr 2015 00:22:11 GMT
And I give up on the logo image.

I like the current one a lot. However, I was persuaded that the male
reclined figure was problematic, both because of gender and of posture.
Therefore, I tried to erase him and substitute in the silhouette of a
toddler, which is both genderless and suggests ease of operation. I have
failed at producing anything good, so I won't submit any of my tries.

See you at the voting,