couchdb-marketing mailing list archives

From Alexander Shorin <kxe...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Handing over my work on the CouchDB Weekly News
Date Mon, 20 Apr 2015 14:56:04 GMT
On Fri, Apr 17, 2015 at 10:35 PM, Katharina Jockenhöfer
<katha@thehoodiefirm.com> wrote:
> Hi everybody! Thanks for the warm welcome.
>
> Yes, and thanks to Lena and Jan. I am glad for the exciting opportunity to take over
this important task. I will do my best to keep the level of quality in the weeklies and I
will be, indeed, most grateful for your feedback and support. Looking forward to working with
you!

> So, as we start the conversation already and I want to get into the topic as soon as
possible, please send submissions my way until Tuesday, in case you have any.

> Thanks again and best regards

Welcome, Katharina! (:

--