couchdb-marketing mailing list archives

From Andy Wenk <andyw...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [NOTICE] Submissions for the new CouchDB logo are open
Date Mon, 06 Apr 2015 14:25:58 GMT
I do like the idea of

"Sync. Shard. Rest."

The only problem I have here ist, that "Sync" and "Shard" are each a verb
and "Rest" is the description of an architecture CouchDB is built upon. So
it reads like

"do, do, is"

I would prefer to have sth. like

"do, do, do"

or

"is, is, is"

But again, I like the idea to create a short tagline.

Cheers

Andy

P.S.: PostgreSQL - even though it is true for RDBMS, I always thought the
tagline is stupid and does not say anything ;-)

--
Andy Wenk
Hamburg - Germany