couchdb-marketing mailing list archives

From Andy Wenk <andyw...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Proposed logo revision proposal
Date Thu, 23 Apr 2015 06:49:35 GMT
+1 what Json said.

I like the logo as it was created by Constantin. The font type is fresh and
imho there is no need to combine the old with the new one. The color of the
word relax is changeable from situation to situation. So it can be grey or
red.

The email address of Constantin is constantin.angheloiu@thewizards.ro

Cheers

Andy