couchdb-marketing mailing list archives

From Andy Wenk <a...@nms.de>
Subject Re: Handing over my work on the CouchDB Weekly News
Date Fri, 17 Apr 2015 19:14:45 GMT
Hi Lena,

wow - this comes as a surprise to me. I am sad, that you stop your work
here because it was of such high value for the project. But - I have
complete respect for your decision.

 I would like to take the opportunity to thank you very much for all your
contributions. It was a very great pleasure meeting you and I hope we will
meet again soon.

Be assured that we will welcome Katharina with open arms ;-)

All the best for you

Very warm regards

Andy

--