couchdb-marketing mailing list archives

From Jason Smith <jason.h.sm...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Proposed logo revision proposal
Date Thu, 23 Apr 2015 03:31:53 GMT
I certainly will not veto or hold up any decision. But my preference (and
advice) is: use it as-is. Keep the singular vision from a single designer.
(I thought that was one objective of this process.) We committee members
each have tweaks we might make, so that checks all of the boxes for a
bike-shed.

Let's just go with it. It's great.