couchdb-marketing mailing list archives

From Lewis Cowper <lewis.cow...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: AdvocateHub report
Date Wed, 01 Apr 2015 16:22:07 GMT
Hi Noah,

I don't have a LinkedIn or a Facebook account, so I'd prefer a completed
profile without having all of the social media accounts linked.

Some smaller rewards (I don't know what though), would be cool. Using it
more frequently now is difficult as I don't have any new challenges at all.

I also would quite like more information in my "level" as far as
achievements go. There isn't much info on there as to what "Leave 2
reviews" actually is, so I'd have to come up with that info naturally, and
I haven't yet.

Lewis