couchdb-marketing mailing list archives

From Benjamin Young <byo...@bigbluehat.com>
Subject Proposed logo revision proposal
Date Wed, 22 Apr 2015 22:56:42 GMT
Hi all,

Constantin's logo is trending near the top, and it's pretty fabulous. :) I wanted to propose
a few tweaks that bring it closer to the original logo in color and type choice. The goal
is to make it more obviously the successor to the current one.

I've CC'd what I think is Constantin's email address, and would appreciate (very much) his
involvement in this discussion as at this point this is his copy-written work I'm playing
with. :)

Here's the comparison of the three logos (old, Constantin's, and my tweaked variation) plus
some minimal explanation:
https://www.dropbox.com/s/poe12ktf8c05h5m/comparison.svg?dl=0

Thanks for entertaining this idea,
Benjamin