couchdb-marketing mailing list archives

From Johs Ensby <j...@b2w.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] CouchDB Logo - Round #2
Date Wed, 08 Apr 2015 03:13:56 GMT
Hi all,
Is this list for real or not?
It the dev list is to cast a vote too, keep it separate.

The logo discussion/proposal/vote is a marketing list process that has crashed due to the
simple fact that it is a first attempt.

A nice learning process for the list.

I would suggest:
Amend it with the missing parts
Restart on this list to conclude on the recommendation to the PMC

Johs

> On 07 Apr 2015, at 21:08, Alexander Shorin <kxepal@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> Ok. The vote is cancelled. Sorry everyone!
> See all your votes on dev ML in round #3 thread!
> --
> ,,,^..^,,,
>

> On Tue, Apr 7, 2015 at 10:04 PM, Jan Lehnardt <jan@apache.org> wrote:
>> In addition, we should clarify the voting format. People will have to vote on all
proposals and send a +1/0/-1 (+ variations) for each one of them. Not just pick the ones they
like.

>> Alexander’s vote in this thread is a good example.
>>
>> Thanks!
>> Jan
>> --
>>

>>> On 07 Apr 2015, at 19:12, Noah Slater <nslater@apache.org> wrote:
>>>
>>> My experience is that split thread votes tend to be quite messy. Discussion
>>> is missed, etc.

If